Landeshauptstadt Dresden - www.dresden.dehttps://www.dresden.de/en/living/health/councelling/councelling-centres/counselling-centre-aids-sti.php 01.12.2022 14:49:28 Uhr 02.12.2022 11:53:07 Uhr
The Counselling Centre for AIDS and Sexually Transmitted Infections offers anonymous and free tests, examinations, counselling and information.
Consultations and tests are only possible by prior appointment by telephone.
Please call during our opening hours (see below).
Services and examinations
- Information and counselling on HIV/AIDS (AIDS counselling) and other sexually transmitted infections
- Tests for HIV (so-called “AIDS test”), hepatitis, syphilis
- Tests for chlamydia and gonorrhoea – predominantly for the risk groups “men who have sex with men” and sexworkers (it is essential to visit your doctor if you have symptoms!)
- Psychological help in handling conflicts and life crises regarding sexuality
- Counselling for those living with HIV and their relatives
- Contact mediation to specific networks (practitioners, independent sponsors, authorities)
- Testing and counselling for sexworkers, outreach work
- Prevention events for school kids, youths, different occupational groups
- Training for spokespeople
- Information stands
- Information material
Counselling Centre for AIDS and STI
City of Dresden Public Office for Health and Prevention Consultations and tests are only possible by prior telephone arrangement.
Bautzner Straße 12501099 Dresden
Interactive City Map