Landeshauptstadt Dresden - www.dresden.dehttps://www.dresden.de/en/tourism/dresden-welcome-cards/dresden-museums-cards.php 26.12.2022 01:20:41 Uhr 07.02.2023 08:47:36 Uhr
Your ideal companion for full cultural enjoyment: 25 euros for two days – save up to 40 euros compared to single purchase and get free admission to the most famous museums and exhibitions, such as:
- Old Masters Picture Gallery with Sculpture Collection until 1800
- The Royal State Apartments of August the Strong and the Porcelain Cabinet
- New Green Vault
- Albertinum with Art from the Romantic Period to the Present Day
- Royal Cabinet of Mathematical and Physical Instruments
- Collection of Prints, Drawings and Photographs and may more*
Purchase of tickets
After making the booking, you receive an e-mail with your Card, which you can print out yourself at home (Print@Home ticket) and enter your name. You are free to choose the date of your visit to the museum, regardless of the day of booking. Children and young people up to 16 years of age are admitted free of charge, and you can also choose your free ticket online.
You can also purchase the Dresden Museums Card at the tourist information Dresden.
The Museums Card is personal to owner. Please have an ID document with you.
Validity: The Dresden Museums Card is valid during museum opening hours, including the "Blue Hour" in the Old Masters Picture Gallery and the Albertinum. For the "Blue Hour" in the Residenzschloss you need a separate ticket, which can be purchased directly at the museum ticket office. The Dresden Museums Card is valid once for each of the participating museums.
Current opening hours
(Please note the closing times of the museums: Zwinger 09.–20.01.2023, Residenzschloss 30.01.–10.02.2023, Albertinum 06.–10.02.2023 / subject to change)
Semperbau and Zwinger
- Old Masters Picture Gallery and Sculpture Collection until 1800: Tue - Sun 10 am - 6 pm
- Special exhibition "Journey to the Afterlife - Egyptian Funerary Art from the Dresden Sculpture Collection": Tue to Sun 10 am to 6 pm (until 16.04.2023)
- Royal Cabinet of Mathematical and Physical Instruments: Tue - Sun 10 am - 6 pm
- Porcelain Collection (Due to construction work, individual exhibition areas are not open.): Tue - Sun 10 am - 6 pm
- Wed - Mon 10 am - 6 pm
- Hausmannsturm Wed–Mon 10 am to 6 pm (01.04.–31.10.2023)
- Tue - Sun 10 am - 6 pm
- Special exhibition "Weltflucht und Moderne. Oskar Zwintscher in Art around 1900": Tue to Sun 10 am to 6 pm (until 15.01.2023)
- Cabinet exhibition "Focus Albertinum: Renewal & Reform. Professors of the Dresden Art Academy 1895-1916": Tue to Sun 10 am to 6 pm (31.08.2022-30.07.2023)
- Museum of Saxon Folk Art and Puppet Theatre Collection: Tue - Sun 10 am - 6 pm
- Dialogue among Guests - The Damascus Room in Dresden invites you!: Tue - Sun 10 am - 6 pm (admission free)
- Imaginarium, Czech Season (until 23 April 2023): Tue-Sun 10 am - 6 pm (admission free)
- Sun 3 pm - 6 pm, Thursday by arrangement
- currently no special exhibition
Partners and benefits
The Dresden Museums Card not only gives you free admission to museums. All benefit partners in the areas of museums and exhibitions, concerts and theatres, sight-seeing tours, eating and drinking, leisure and recreation as well as castles and parks can be found in the following overview: Complete overview of partners and benefits
* Free admission to the must-see museums and exhibitions: Old Masters Picture Gallery with Sculpture Collection until 1800; Royal Cabinet of Mathematical and Physical Instruments; Porcelain Collection; The Royal State Apartments of August the Strong and the Porcelain Cabinet; Collection of Prints, Drawings and Photographs; Coin Cabinet; New Green Vault; Renaissance Wing; Giant´s Hall of the Armoury; Turkish Chamber; Albertinum with Art from the Romantic Period to the Present Day; Lipsiusbau Exhibition Hall; Museum of Saxon Folk Art and Puppet Theatre Collection; Special Exhibitions in the Japanese Palace; Joseph Hegenbarth Archive; Hausmannsturm