Landeshauptstadt Dresden - www.dresden.dehttps://www.dresden.de/en/tourism/dresden-welcome-cards/dresden-museums-cards.php 03.12.2020 13:08:27 Uhr 19.01.2021 15:52:59 Uhr
Current information: According to the Saxon Corona Protection Ordinance, the participating museums of the Dresden Museums Card will remain closed until further notice.
Your ideal companion for full cultural enjoyment: 22 euros for two days – save up to 40 euros compared to single purchase and get free admission to the most famous museums and exhibitions, such as:
- Old Masters Picture Gallery with Sculpture Collection until 1800
- The Royal State Apartments of August the Strong and the Porcelain Cabinet
- New Green Vault
- Albertinum with Art from the Romantic Period to the Present Day
- Royal Cabinet of Mathematical and Physical Instruments
- Collection of Prints, Drawings and Photographs and may more*
Purchase of tickets
After making the booking, you receive an e-mail with your Card, which you can print out yourself at home (Print@Home ticket) and enter your name. You are free to choose the date of your visit to the museum, regardless of the day of booking. Children and young people up to 16 years of age are admitted free of charge, and you can also choose your free ticket online.
You can also purchase the Dresden Museums Card at the tourist information Dresden.
The Museums Card is personal to owner. Please have an ID document with you.
Validity: The Dresden Museums Card is valid during museum opening hours, including the "Blue Hour" in the Old Masters Picture Gallery and the Albertinum. For the "Blue Hour" in the Residenzschloss you need a separate ticket, which can be purchased directly at the museum ticket office. The Dresden Museums Card is valid once for each of the participating museums.
Partners and benefits
The Dresden Museums Card not only gives you free admission to museums. All benefit partners in the areas of museums and exhibitions, concerts and theatres, sight-seeing tours, eating and drinking, leisure and recreation as well as castles and parks can be found in the following overview: Complete overview of partners and benefits
* Free admission to the must-see museums and exhibitions: Old Masters Picture Gallery with Sculpture Collection until 1800; Royal Cabinet of Mathematical and Physical Instruments; Porcelain Collection; The Royal State Apartments of August the Strong and the Porcelain Cabinet; Collection of Prints, Drawings and Photographs; Coin Cabinet; New Green Vault; Renaissance Wing; Giant´s Hall of the Armoury; Turkish Chamber; Albertinum with Art from the Romantic Period to the Present Day; Lipsiusbau Exhibition Hall; Museum of Saxon Folk Art and Puppet Theatre Collection; Special Exhibitions in the Japanese Palace; Joseph Hegenbarth Archive; Hausmannsturm