Landeshauptstadt Dresden - www.dresden.dehttps://www.dresden.de/en/tourism/attractions/art_and_culture/museums-tickets.php 15.10.2020 08:23:06 Uhr 22.10.2020 07:56:53 Uhr
The Old Masters Picture Gallery, New Green Vault and Albertinum with Art from the Romantic Period to the Present Day are part of the obligatory programme of every visit to Dresden. You can book tickets for the Zwinger, the Residenzschloss and the Albertinum, as well as the combination of a guided tour of the Zwinger with a Zwinger museum ticket, online. Admission is valid for all exhibitions in each building, with the exception of the Historic Green Vault in the Residenzschloss.
Notes on booking: The tickets are only available as Print@Home version. Please select any date for a booking. However, the ticket is not tied to the date and can be redeemed at any time, but only once during the opening hours of the respective museum. This also includes the "Blue Hour" in the Old Masters Picture Gallery and the Albertinum. For the "Blue Hour" in the Residenzschloss you need a separate ticket, which can be purchased directly at the museum ticket office.
Current opening hours
Please note the current opening hours of the participating museums:
Semperbau and Zwinger
- Old Masters Picture Gallery and Sculpture Collection until 1800: Tue to Sun 10 am to 5 pm, Mon closed; Friday additionally "Blue Hour" 5 pm to 8 pm
- Royal Cabinet of Mathematical and Physical Instruments: Tue to Thu 11 am to 5 pm, Fri to Mon closed
- Porcelain Collection: Fri to Sun 11 am to 5 pm, Mon to Thu closed
- New Green Vault; Collection of Prints, Drawings and Photographs; The Royal State Apartments of August the Strong and the Porcelain Cabinet; Giant´s Hall of the Armoury; Turkish Chamber: Wed to Mon 10 am to 5 pm, Tue closed; Friday additionally "Blue Hour" in the Historical (not included in the Museums Card) and New Green Vault 5 pm to 8 pm, separate admission with time ticket for € 15, available at the museum ticket office.
- Renaissance Wing, Coin Cabinet: Fri to Sun 10 am to 5 pm, Mon to Thu closed
- New Masters Picture Gallery and Sculpture Collection: Tue to Sun 11 am to 5 pm, Mon closed; Friday additionally "Blue hour" 5 pm to 8 pm (only for the special exhibition "Ernst Barlach")
Discover more museums with the Dresden Museums Card
All the museums listed and many more are also included in the Dresden Museums Card. The card is valid for two consecutive days and allows free admission to the most famous museums and exhibitions in Dresden, such as the Old Masters Picture Gallery, the Albertinum, the New Green Vault and many more. Here you can book the Museums Card