Landeshauptstadt Dresden - www.dresden.de

https://www.dresden.de/en/tourism/attractions/sights/neustadt_district/the-jewish-cemetery.php 07.08.2020 11:38:18 Uhr 23.11.2020 23:53:08 Uhr

The Jewish Cemetery

The oldest Jewish cemetery in Saxony was created in 1751. At that time, it was still outside the city walls. Today, the property is in the middle of the Neustadt residential quarter, between Pulsnitzer Strasse and Prießnitzstrasse.
It was closed in 1869, after the dedication of the »New Jewish Cemetery« in Johannstadt. The pillar-shaped gravestones are arranged in rows, with the inscriptions facing east.



Tours by appointment only


Visitor address

Pulsnitzer Straße 14, 01099 Dresden


Interactive City Map

Local public transport

Tram Nos. 11 to Pulsnitzer Straße


Oberelbe transport authority (VVO)

VVO information

Print

Partner