Landeshauptstadt Dresden - www.dresden.dehttps://www.dresden.de/en/living/environment/olga/participation-by-citizen-science.php 12.01.2024 10:41:34 Uhr 02.03.2024 11:46:12 Uhr
OLGA promotes the application of participatory elements in the discussion and design of sustainable land use alternatives on water bodies and agricultural land and in decision-making in local and regional planning processes. The testing and evaluation of Citizen Science projects for the participation of the public in processes and decisions for sustainable land use and regionally sustainable food in the Dresden region are the focus of field of Module 3.
How can citizens participate in local and regional planning processes?
How can citizens be motivated and qualified to participate?
For this purpose, suitable qualification offers are designed, Citizen Science processes are investigated and evaluated, especially with regard to the attitude and motivation of citizens to participate.
In Module 3, the following activities will be carried out:
- Structure Citizen Science projects - status quo, analysis of preconditions for citizen participation
- Research on the motivation of citizens to participate in Citizen Science projects
- Execution of Citizen Science projects, e.g. on the topic of regional nutrition, etc.
- Development and use of 3D tools for participation
- Evaluation of the participation process