Landeshauptstadt Dresden - www.dresden.dehttps://www.dresden.de/en/tourism/attractions/events/1719-themes/dream-wedding.php 24.07.2019 14:03:06 Uhr 19.11.2019 16:03:51 Uhr
Be centre stage
Do you relish the prospect of an extraordinary and truly glamorous wedding? Would you like to share your big day with a bigger audience? Then make your wishes come true by applying now to be chosen for the ‘Dream Wedding’ on 8th October 2019 in the Kleiner Ballsaal (Small Ballroom) of the Residenzschloss Dresden (Royal Palace). We will make this splendid suite of rooms available for one lucky couple to plight their troth in a civil wedding on that date. It’s a unique opportunity!
The ‘dream’ components
- The dream wedding – A unique civil wedding to be held on 8th October 2019 in the glamorous Kleiner Ballsaal (Small Ballroom) of the Dresden Residenzschloss (maximum capacity: 40 guests).
- The dream indulgences – Royal champagne reception in the State Apartment originally commissioned by Augustus the Strong in 1719. Opulent 1719-style chocolate banquet.
- The dream hotel – Princely overnight stay for the lucky couple in the bridal suite of the 5-star Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden (7th - 9th October 2019).
- The dream tableware – Real Meissen porcelain from the factory founded in 1710.
- The dream city – A romantic royal carriage ride through Dresden and tour of the city with a “person of standing from the royal house of Saxony” as your guide.
- The dream wedding gift – A gentle flight aboard a royal air carriage towards the sky above Dresden!
Optional exclusive additional services at ‘dream’ prices and conditions, bookable via Anikó Hochzeiten, for example:
- Professional wedding planning by Anikó Hochzeiten
- Complete wedding outfit (clothes, rings etc)
- Video and photo shoots for the couple’s own private use
- Wedding cake
Get your mind working creatively to show us why you should be our dream couple. Whether you present your ideas as text, image, video or audio, your love story should be central – plus why you especially want to get married in Dresden. Let your imagination run wild. The most creative entry wins.
Share your application also on social networks: #visitdresden #1719reloaded #traumhochzeit #dreamwedding
We look forward to receiving your application and, whatever the outcome of our competition, we hope that everything goes well for you on your wedding day!
We thank the following project partners for their great support!