Landeshauptstadt Dresden - www.dresden.dehttps://www.dresden.de/en/city/foreigners/integration-concept/regeln.php 11.01.2018 12:35:40 Uhr 29.10.2020 17:08:43 Uhr
- Integration is a job for the whole society. It can be successful if immigrants have an equal right to take part in the apartment and job market, education, culture, social services, and political and social life.
- Shared core values form the foundation of integration, including regard for human worth, human rights, free democracy, the equality of men and women, freedom of religion, conscience, and opinion, the separation of church and state, as well as the rule of law, and the separation of powers.
- Integration of immigrants requires the willingness and the activities of everyone – immigrants and people born here.
- Integration recognizes a diversity of lifestyles and approaches to life. It does not requires immigrants to give up their cultural roots.
- Integration is an asset.
- Integration focuses on the talents, abilities, and knowledge of all people.
- Learning German is an important basis for good Integration.