Landeshauptstadt Dresden - www.dresden.dehttps://www.dresden.de/en/business/business-services/investment-support.php 15.09.2016 10:25:50 Uhr 20.10.2021 18:19:03 Uhr
Get to know the economic potential of Dresden, while we take care of the formal things!If you are a company with headquarters outside of Dresden and want to change this, our inward investment service is your contact.
It combines the knowledge and action of the municipality to successfully support your company's »project Dresden«.
Contact us and let us send you an individual site offer. We will accompany your project from the idea right up to start up.
- Assisting the search for a suitable location and providing relevant information on properties
- Handling questions related to the project, for example, on such topics as traffic integration and environmental impact
- Participating in preliminary planning requests and building applications
- Establishing contacts to authorizing agencies
- Assisting in case of problems during the implementation phase
The concentrated process in the authorisation procedure and quick decisions lead to your company being able to realise its investment in Dresden within the shortest possible time.
- The VON ARDENNE Anlagentechnik GmbH corporation received the approval for the construction of its new production hall for thin-film photovoltaic systems six weeks after submitting the building application.
- The Plastic Logic GmbH corporation was able to commence with the construction of its 100 million euro factory only six weeks after filing the application and, thus, twelve weeks after the announcement of its investment decision.
- In the course of the construction of a building for logistic and transportation of the SOLARWATT AG corporation the building approval was granted within 3 months (investment volume: € 19 million).
- The Pharmatech GmbH/ Bosch corporation received the approval for the construction of a new production hall within 4 months after application (investment volume: € 50 million).
Inward investment service
City of Dresden
City Department of Economic Affairs
Office of Economic Development
Mr. Steffen Rietzschel
World Trade Center Dresden
Ammonstraße 74, 2nd floor | room 2813
Local public transport